GSR Leather

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

enkei rpf1's are light and not too terribly expensive at that size, especially when you find them used.

rotas are fairly light and a good bang for the buck as well.

Those falkens are only 95 dollars each.

OMG, I think I'll be getting myself some of those. That's a pretty good deal. But I still don't know what kind of tires I want to go with.

Edit: Damnit, they're sold out, I was going to order some too.

just so you know
a lot of auto cross / HPDE groups will not pass you through tech inspection with universal wheels so those falkens might not be a good idea... if this is a concern for you i would check with your local groups before making a purchase

just so you know
a lot of auto cross / HPDE groups will not pass you through tech inspection with universal wheels so those falkens might not be a good idea... if this is a concern for you i would check with your local groups before making a purchase

That sucks, but I'm not planning on doing a ton of them, I'd probably just look for a cheap pair of GSR blades, LS webs, or Si wheels. Are those usually legal alternatives? If not, what kind of wheels would be considered acceptable then?

yeah stock wheels are always OK

Yep

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

RightSide.jpg

D15B7.jpg

Holy clean car Batman! Freakin' nice! :D

Back