GSR Leathers Install Help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dakiddfb

I was just wondering what seats will work in my 1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX?
could I do GSR or LS seats? Can I only do the front and not the back or visa versa?

I really don't like the look of my interior...

So i bought black rear leather GSR seats and it does not work in my coupe. My coupe has two silver brackets at the bottom to hold top half (1 solid piece ) of the seat. The integra one is two pieces. plus on the integra rear back seat it has two dowel pins and my coupe has no hole to place the seat in the pins due to the silver bracket in the way. I removed the bracket hole is still not large enought for the dowel pin. i will post pics to show you the prob ... at hand.... anyone else got any suggestions?????

the only rear seats that will bolt in to your coupe are other coupe rear seats.

You can freely change the front seats, you just have to change the integra brackets to the civic ones.

how much you want for the GSR leathers shipped????

My GSR Cloth( front )seats bolted right in to my Coupe, .. no rail/bracket swap, perfect fit.
The back seats are gay, and you should sell them.
You need 4dr GSR rear seats for it to line up right.
Oh yea, i have the GSR Cloth rear seats from a GSR coupe in my civic.
It took us like an hour and a half of pulling the little circle metal pins, and stretching them onto the metal plate of the original coupe backseat.
It takes awhile, the dowel pins wont/dont work anymore obviously.
You need the BOTTOM REAR SEAT from a 4DR GSR.
The backseat backs can be fitted on the coupe's metal plate with time.

I had a 4 door bottom, and a 2 door upper half in my hatch. I didnt need to remove anything. It took me 10 minutes to install. The fronts just bolted in to place :)

Back