gsr/ls cluster swap into a 91 crx help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Street-crx

i did a gsr cluster swap on my crx got everythink wire right and got the electronic speed sensor but my speedometer still not working and my b16 losses vtech because of the check engine light. The speed sensor is brand new and every wire has been doble check and is on the right place. Did anyone have this problem before or know how to solved, i need help!!!!! thanks.....

you ran the wires from the sensor to the ecu and then to the cluster if not then it's not gonna work.

Ok, I dunno what wiring you are using, but I looked up the vss wiring for a 95 GSR, the VSS has 3 wires coming off it, 1 wire is black and gets grounded, the second wire is orange (middle wire) this wire goes to the cluster and also goes to pin b10 on an OBD1 ecu, the last wire (blk/yel) goes to the pgmfi main relay.
if you are using an obd0 ecu Im not sure what you would have to do.

i got a obd1 ecu but got the obd0 to obd1 harnnes but im going to check on the power i been thinking the power is the one giving me problem but i will try that

Back