gsr obd2 engine harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

will a complete obd2 gsr engine harness work in my 00 civic ex with with a b20vtec and a 99-00 p2t si ecu? will i have to modify the harness in anyway? will the plugs from the harness plug into the ecu?

Originally posted by jdm00civicex@Mar 4 2005, 05:34 PM
will a complete obd2 gsr engine harness work in my 00 civic ex with with a b20vtec and a 99-00 p2t si ecu?  will i have to modify the harness in anyway? will the plugs from the harness plug into the ecu?
[post=469367]Quoted post[/post]​

no you need the 99-00 Si engine/ecu harness for it to work properly.

Edit: The GSR engine harness stops in the engine bay, it will NOT connect to your 99Si ECU directly. This is why you need the 99Si engine/ecu harness

no you need the 99-00 Si engine/ecu harness for it to work properly.

Edit: The GSR engine harness stops in the engine bay, it will NOT connect to your 99Si ECU directly. This is why you need the 99Si engine/ecu harness
[post=469421]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

well i can't find a 99si harness in dallas or on ebay. thats y i was wondering if i get the complete gsr obd2 engine harness then get a obd2-obd1 jumper harness and run a chipped p28 ecu for my b20vtec will that work?

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster@Mar 4 2005, 09:04 PM
No, it wont. I explained why.
[post=469443]Quoted post[/post]​

oh ok thanx man....sucks though cuz i can't find any 99-00si harness here in dallas or on ebay.

Back