gsr parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA69

i have a whole front end from a 97 integra gsr. its the bumper cover, fenders and hood. i bought the one piece front end so i no longer need this one. make offer on all or i will seperate. i prefer pick up on this.

1 p72 ecu.(from 97 gsr) its completely stock no chips. 175 shipped.
1 apexi vafc. its in good shape no manual. 225 shipped.
1 97 gsr tranny. was welded for track use only. this tranny is really not streetable. its in good shape. Sold $$$$jordan ownz$$$$
1 set of type r valvesprings (inner and outers). in good shape i switched to portflow. 100 shipped
1 b20a header for the 88-91 prelude its dc sports 125 shipped
1 b18a head (93) with bare manifold head has 5,000 miles since valvejob. excellent 175 shipped.

thanx also im in florida. so make an offer and come n get it.

1 95 gsr tranny. was welded for track use only. this tranny is really not streetable.

i'm curious, what do u mean?...(i might learn somthing today)

thats exactly what i mean thanx. yeah so its in lsd mode all of the time. when tou turn it chirps the tires. so it is no good for street use. also the ecu is perfect. i swaped it out for a stand alone unit. thanx

what part of florida i am interested in the front end.

Is the differential the only part of the tranny you messed with? Is the rest good? I.E. No grinds, etc.

I have a buddy who needs one badly, and he has a Quaiffe to put in it, so yours would be perfect. Let me know, Thanks.

PM me.

tranny is in great shape. just switched because i went turbo. so the gsr is too short. im in fort pierce florida. its about 45 mins north of palm beach.

Originally posted by DA69@Oct 17 2003, 07:12 AM
tranny is in great shape. just switched because i went turbo. so the gsr is too short. im in fort pierce florida. its about 45 mins north of palm beach.

that is like 1.5 - 2 hrs away from me

I'll go 500 shipped for the tranny.

Lemme know. I am very interested.

Just to veryfy, the ONLY thing done to the tranny was the welded spider gears int he differential, right? No ginding, no other problems at all?

Back