GSR power to the REX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DShowers

I have a 1989 CRX HF. I want to make it a drag car I plan on doing fuel cell lexan windows the basics. I have striped the interior so far and the heater and AC accersories behind the dash. I am putting my 94 GSR swap into it which is currently in my 92 hatch street car that runs 14.2 1/4 with no mods. I have two questions

1. when removing the heating there are two hoses that go to the heater core how do I get rid of them they come off the motor right do I route them into eachother?

2. what thickness for the Lexan

yeah i had that same prob when i was gutting my rex, i took the hose off the head and routed it to the thermo housing and so forth, i just made longer lines, im gonna work on eliminating them later btu for now, this works

Hey thanks I will try that. Anything else that you have found that makes it easier to do the project?

I got a 94 GSR motor with the ECU that is OBD1! what are my options to make the swap work I mean wiring and the things I need to change?

Back