Gsr Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nick0887

96 Gsr Rims aka Sunflowers, Special Edition Wheels

There painted bronze but you could easily sand them or just re paint them whatever color

they have hankook tires with about 90 percent tread left askin 250 obo

you can email me at nick0887@hotmail.com thanks, Nick

What's up with random people joining HS, and their first post's are thing's they are trying to sell? Why not just post it on Craigslist.com

What's up with random people joining HS, and their first post's are thing's they are trying to sell? Why not just post it on Craigslist.com
it's been happening for years. hopefully they will start posting and contributing.

i started here trying to buy parts when i was trying to BAR my EG.. the place just kinda grows on you.. well, some people

it grew on me. I admit I tried to post a for sale ad. then I was told to read the rules and my ad was deleted, read them and ended up staying with the forum and never ended up reposting the ad anyways. I have learned a lot of stuff from this site. I am glad I signed up.

yeah well I came on here to buy an intake manifold and figured id post my rims cause there cheap and I need cash lol but hey I guess I have to wait

I've noticed through the years that a lot of people join random honda forums selling big parts, like swaps and the such. I've also seen people get beat after they pay in these situations. I'm not saying your a theif I am just saying its just a questionable situation. =)

Back