GSR short block Socal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

I have a complete B18c1 short block for sale, the cyclenders are in awsome shape no scoring or anything. I dont know how many miles are on the engine but its a lower mile engone im sure. 700+shipping

Shipping to just about anywere will be between 150-250, but im guessing in the lower area.

HEREare some pictures.

The head has since been removed, and the cyclender walls are perfect. The head was cleaning then mine in my GSR and its only got 82k miles.

For that price your almost there. The head whent to my buddie, because he bentvlaves on his ls, so....... It WAS a complete swap............... DAMN you jonathan and your sloteg ;)

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jun 21 2005, 11:52 PM
How much horse power will this add if I put it in my Accord? (Bump)
[post=515107]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, and mike this thing in an accord will be like stupid fast, like the gay and the curious........ i mean the fast and the furious. You will be doing the sexy 17's and maybe some real cool burn outs and stuff. Aww and i got this u-hal wing. We cut it out JDM style, we can body kit the whole thing YO. I got the hook up on the U-hal boxs. Oh oh and we got some balled cumhos that are slicks now yo.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 22 2005, 02:33 AM
You'll stop bumpnig this damn thread, that's mine....someday.
[post=515121]Quoted post[/post]​

Dogg, I want you too get it, just buy it from me all ready <_< You want it i want it sold. Build your R spec motor and rip some ass........ cmon I need money and you wanna spend it.

Originally posted by UDT+Jun 22 2005, 12:27 AM-->
@Jun 21 2005, 11:52 PM
How much horse power will this add if I put it in my Accord? (Bump)
[post=515107]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, and mike this thing in an accord will be like stupid fast, like the gay and the curious........ i mean the fast and the furious. You will be doing the sexy 17's and maybe some real cool burn outs and stuff. Aww and i got this u-hal wing. We cut it out JDM style, we can body kit the whole thing YO. I got the hook up on the U-hal boxs. Oh oh and we got some balled cumhos that are slicks now yo.
[post=515109]Quoted post[/post]​

:p lol

good luck selling

Originally posted by UDT+Jun 22 2005, 11:36 AM-->
@Jun 22 2005, 02:33 AM
You'll stop bumpnig this damn thread, that's mine....someday.
[post=515121]Quoted post[/post]​

Dogg, I want you too get it, just buy it from me all ready <_< You want it i want it sold. Build your R spec motor and rip some ass........ cmon I need money and you wanna spend it.
[post=515128]Quoted post[/post]​

If I had a better picture of when and how I was coming back to the states, I'd be all over it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 23 2005, 07:30 AM
ship it to my house.  i'll hold it for you :[p
[post=515554]Quoted post[/post]​

We could to that, if hes down lol. I just need some money thats all i know.

Back