gsr superchargered

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

want to get a supercharger.what piston,rods,cams...or what else should i upgrade

eh, before you go supercharger, i would read loco's article about it all- it's really well written and i think it's def. worth the read ebfore you make a purchase

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 25 2004, 02:12 PM
eh, before you go supercharger, i would read loco's article about it all- it's really well written and i think it's def. worth the read ebfore you make a purchase

where can I find that I would like to read it but I dont see it in the articles?

Don't let the turbo guys talk you out of the supercharger, Trust me, I'm 50 state legal, I pass smog, and I run 13's on my street configuration. This is a hot setup for the daily driver.

Originally posted by EGVortechGSR@Jan 25 2004, 06:33 PM
Don't let the turbo guys talk you out of the supercharger, Trust me, I'm 50 state legal, I pass smog, and I run 13's on my street configuration. This is a hot setup for the daily driver.

thats why I want to read it,I see the advantages of both.

yeah exactly- it doesn't really make you pick one or the other, just a couple pro's and cons according to the resident honkey- I PMed however he has not yet resonded

I agree superchargers are good for certain people but I will share a small story with you my boy has a gsr teg too and he has blown two motors. As you know a supercharger works from idle and he was driving from the capital of florida to miami which is about 500 miles or more for business and his superchager was super hot and messed up to motors so if you want more info on what he exactly messed up I will get it for you. But what I'm saying is if you do long road adventures you might want to think twice about getting a supercharger. Also my boy turned his gsr motor into an Ls-vtech and has 475 hp to the wheels on everyday driving. It's turboed charged and has the biggest turbo, blow - off valve , and intercooler you will ever see. He also has a boost controller that his boost changes gradually when set . First gear in is 9psi, 2nd 16, and third is about 20psi. So this just an opinion so get what best suits you.

Back