GSR SWAP in a 97 Hatch...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek-9_4lyfe

I'm having a liitle trouble... I just recenlty bought a obd2 GSr with the tranny and the wires... BUt I just need help on what else I need and the price ranges.

If you guys can help out by showing me good sites to where I can get these things would also be helpful.

I know Im going to need...

ecu
motor mounts ( what Kind )
axles ( from where and what kind )
shift linkage ( what KInd )

But what else do I need to complete the swap and how much do you think I would be spending?

You can reuse your stock ECU but you only will rev up to your stock redlimit--->get a GSR or better. have to be OBDII or you will need conversion wireharness.
As for the mortor mounts: get the left side mount (timming belt side) from 99-00 si, same thing for the rear mount. For the axels, I dont know since I havent done it. I got complete swap with everything except those mounts that I listed above and it cost me $3500 shipped. To the point where I can get my car run down the road nomally the first, I spent about $4000. Good luck.

Any B-Series axles will work. 99-00 Si, 93-97 Del Sol VTEC, or 94+ Integra. 90-93 Teggy axles might work, I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Nov 26 2003, 06:24 PM
90-93 Teggy axles might work, I'm not 100% sure on that one.

You'd have to have the right halfshaft.

Back