GSR swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CHECKED VIN NUMBER AND ITS CLEAN can was salvaged and i guess he bought the motor at an auction, it said it was sold at an auction

estimated mileage 20,000 miles.

PR3 is also a shared code for the ITR, so maybe they are ITR/CTR cams, just a thought.

No, PR3 is only a shared head code, they would be P73 cams if they were ITR and PCT cams if they were B16B CTR.

Originally posted by Iquark@Feb 26 2004, 04:20 AM
No, PR3 is only a shared head code, they would be P73 cams if they were ITR and PCT cams if they were B16B CTR.

I know this, but maybe the guy isn't that bright and pulled them out and say the code on the head, and here it is. Like I said, just a thought, you never know what some people think.

definately not too bright for selling that motor for so cheap. Great deals are very hard to come by when you have the cash. Good luck!

And you gotta think nobody else knew that about the PR3 head. So maybe he doesn't either. Well I'm picking it up on Saturday hopefully have my car back by next week. Its been almost 3 months now. Ever since I joined this site I haven't had a Honda.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 25 2004, 09:29 PM-->
@Feb 26 2004, 04:20 AM

I know this, but maybe the guy isn't that bright and pulled them out and say the code on the head, and here it is. Like I said, just a thought, you never know what some people think.

And he wants a motor built, or at least used by this guy?!?!?! It's probably either stolen, or not true, but if it ends up being what he says it is, than good luck!!!

Ian

Well I'm sayin he probably didn't realized the difference in the code. I'll find out tomorrow and let you guys know.

well i go to call the guy to meet me so I can check out the motor and most likely buy it. And he tells me that someone else picked it up last night. Stupid fuck.

:( that sucks

welp mang hmotorsonline
save up and dump the cash there .... at least you know you wont get dicked arouind like you have been

Back