Gsr swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok just wondering and thank you guys for everything you have been Alot of help?? If I use the gsr ecu and wiring harness would it be obd2 and how hard is that to pull off??? Is it worth it? I'm just wondering because I have access to all that and it cones with that when I pull the motor! I get axles shift linkage ecu wiring trans mounts and more if I need Btw I bought it for 1000

I wouldn't use the ecu out of the 96 GSR you don't want to make your car obd2 keep it obd1 just find your self a obd1 p72...

OEM P72 still needs the knock Sensor wired too.

Or....get a OBD1 chipped ECU......knock deleted.....but a Tune is NEEDED

OP....your LS harness does not have Knock Sensor plug, VTEC Solenoid plug and VTEC Oil Pressure Sensor plug. Read my post about donor pins and figure that out .....or get a D16Z6 harness and adapt it....along with knock sensor wired. Or get a B18C1 OBD1 harness...although they are more expensive and harder to find....and still need to wire up knock sensor with a stock OBD1 P72 ECU.

You can make the OBD2 harness on that Integra GSR work. Why can't you just use it? It will plug up fine.....plus (once again) Knock wired with stock ECU

Ok good that's what I thought!! He also had a Ls vtec swap he showed me and I checked out how he had the vtec wired to the ecu and he showed me the knock sensor wiring. I think I got this pretty much figured out! I just have to find a p72 ecu... What should I expect to pay for the p72 ??

California Prices lol

My P30 USDM Virgin ECU is worth at least $300 still

Hondafreak......I think you got ripped off when you sold yours.

OP.....I'm feeling a little bit like your mama. Have you tried to look for yourself??? Hell bro....the internet is easy. If you can get here.....you can effing google, ebay, etc. Come on man....get your shit together and whip your own ass

Cheapest I found is being bid on as we speak
Acura Integra GSR OBD1 P72 VIRGIN ECU (OEM) 5 Speed - eBay (item 270711553394 end time Mar-01-11 16:00:22 PST)

Another one thats ready to buy
94-95 Acura Integra GSR OEM P72 ECU OBD1 Computer VTEC - eBay (item 230590315309 end time Mar-26-11 18:39:10 PDT)

This one doesn't say but it looks like a 5spd from the numbers in the picture
1994 1995 Acura Integra GSR P72 ECU OBD1 OEM Civic VTEC - eBay (item 110653754352 end time Mar-01-11 18:29:08 PST)

Back