Gsr swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CAFROG I did sell it a little cheap but im not the type of person to sell shit for a crazy amount... I hate it when people want more than what parts are worth for something..

I found a jdm p72 ecu obd1 on craigslist for 140!!! Is that a decent price????

All right I'm gonna jump on it !! Is there anything else I'm gonna need???

I'm pulling the gsr next Saturday so that's locked down but I'm talking about supplies for the wiring ???? Like pins??? I ve got a guy that's hooking me up with the vtec plug ! Where can I get the knock sensor plug besides ripping it off the gsr harness

And I got the jdm p72 for 100! Is there any difference between the jdm and usdm ecu

I'm talking about supplies for the wiring ???? Like pins??? I ve got a guy that's hooking me up with the vtec plug ! Where can I get the knock sensor plug besides ripping it off the gsr harness

and that GSR harness on the motor.

Read this....and other posts I have given you. I refuse to re-write things that are on Your Thread

Not sure if there's a wiring trick but an Auto Trans ECU will not work in a 5spd set up. I thought you had to chip/program it to work.

I haven't bought it yet !!! Is there any guide to tell the auto and 5 speed ecu's apart???? I looked it up on google... No luck

Not sure if there's a wiring trick but an Auto Trans ECU will not work in a 5spd set up. I thought you had to chip/program it to work.

You might but I thought I read that someone said they will work, And I know you need to get the 5spd one chipped to work in a auto.. The last three numbers P72-003 are the trans model, I think there is a reference here for it..

Back