gsr tb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

ok so i know you can use basicaly any tb on any motor. now the tb on this mini i have is fucked one of the vaccum ports is broken off so it leaks cuz its not conected. i wanted to know how dificult it would be to swtich the d series tb out for the gsr tb. i was going to do it last night but my boy say it was a bitch because you have to change the wheel that the cable goes on (i said big whoop) then he said its still a bitch cuz you gotta move the tps and map because its in a 92 hatch and the map is on the fire wall. but im confused cuz the gsr is in my recked hatch and it worked there(conecting shit wise). so im a lil confused. and the other thing is this same friend had an si(b16) tb on his d16z6 with no probs. are the si and gsr that dif?

let me know how i can get this shit going. o yeah leroy cruz is a piece.

are you serious. no one has ever tried to do this. what does everyone go out a buy new tbs? id think theree would be a plethera of info on interchanging stock parts. someone help me oout

Back