GSR tranny in CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got the complete B18c swap with hasport mounts but I need the hydro to cable conversion I tried looking on hasport.com but couldn't find anything but the kit that comes with the motor mounts I just need the conversion If anyone knows where to get it let me know thanks!

Email HASport and ask them. Or you can just do a complete hydraulic change over. Here is a link on G2IC.com that I was looking at. Hydro Tranny Write up. Some people on that board say that the HASport link is garbage, so take a look, and see what you think. Also, the write up was for putting a hydro tranny in a g2 integra. A crx may be different.

Basically what I want to know is what will I need to drop in my b18c in my crx?
I already have the EFB1 hasport mount kit but that's for b16 and I want to run a hydro tranny. Will I need a tranny mount or can I use the EFB1 tranny mount that came with the kit from hasport and will all i need is the lever assembly conversion for the cable to hydro?

yes you need the mount for the hydraulic setup. you have the cable version. Also Hasports kit for conversion is OK i guess. Its not a true conversion. it just converts the cable hookup to a small hydro pump that activates the clutch when pressure is applied. More like hydro assist that cable to hydro conversion. I say change the whole thing.

matt

The hasport conversion converts the hydro tranny into a cable tranny. Here is what is looks like mounted on the tranny.

s40bb54d8de2c4.jpg

There is no hydraulic anything left on the tranny, Hasport completely removed the slave cylinder off of the tranny and mounted a cable lever in its place. Guys on www.g2ic.com say that it doesn't feel as nice as an actual cable clutch or actual hydro clutch.

Back