GSR w/LSD into a 95 auto non vtec dx coupe help..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95EGciv

I am wanting swap a GSR w/LSD into a 95 auto non vtec dx coupe. I am just curious what all i am going to need as far as wiring harnesses and mounts..and for vtec. I plan to buy a complete swap from JHP or password JDM unless there are any other suggestions... but am not quite sure what all i will need to complete the swap aside from pedals and clutch master cylinder...

u also need a auto to manual mount..can be bought from hasport
need shift linkage from a b-series civic
pedals, clutch lines, reservior,...ahhh.....manual ecu...all i can think of right now

hmotorsonline.com always gets rep.

or torontojdm.com, one of our sponsers. find his posts in the parts for sale section.

u also need a auto to manual mount..can be bought from hasport
need shift linkage from a b-series civic
pedals, clutch lines, reservior,...ahhh.....manual ecu...all i can think of right now

Also, manual throttle cable, gauge cluster (optional), shifter and bushings, shift knob, manual center console piece and shift boot, clutch, flywheel, manual transmission mounts (besides the main mount that you need from Hasport or Innovative), various nuts and bolts to hold everything together (look up the parts diagrams on line to see what you'll need), etc...

Will the stock shift linkage from an integra not work? most of the things mentioned are included in the complete swap from JHP or Password JDM.... Is the rear "L" bracket only for EKs or do i need one for my EG?

Back