gsr wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

myah

Neu Impact Performance
ok i got a problem my car recently blew the head gasget i replaced that head gasget and then when i rebuilt my car and my car wont start i to the head back off and redid the whole thing and it still wont start i have checked my timing my valves, my distributor, spark plugs, gas, the car cranks and has gas and sparks but wont start i was wondering if anyone had any advice to give me and i also replace the distributor

myah said:
ok i got a problem my car recently blew the head gasget i replaced that head gasget and then when i rebuilt my car and my car wont start i to the head back off and redid the whole thing and it still wont start i have checked my timing my valves, my distributor, spark plugs, gas, the car cranks and has gas and sparks but wont start i was wondering if anyone had any advice to give me and i also replace the distributor

damn, that wasn't even a sentence. holy run-on batman.

anyways, check your grounds, plugs and vauum lines.

check your main relay as well. IS the fuel pump activating? Meaning can you hear it inside your car. It sort of sounds like a buzzing sound. Check fuses

ok the fuel pump does kick on when i turn my key over need to get another relay from my friend and test that shit out

ok yeah i just had a major timing issue i rechecked my timing and it was off by alot

Back