gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1ek

*Vtec*
ok guys here is the deal today i picked up a gsr block from a guy that i guess he dont know what he sold i paid 160 for it and its an obd2 block that came with the oil pump water pump thermostat housing oil pan knock sensor oil temp sensor and alternator bracket he took the crank and pistons out so thats really what im trying to figure out as of right now i just want to swap my 99 ex to gsr till january that income tax roll over ill go boost but i wanna have it in before december i need help as in should i buy stock internals for now and then lower the compression in january? also should i go with a gsr/b16 tranny for now then a ls in january or what do yall recommend me? i am open to listen and i sure will appreciate everyones help

I would put the internals in that you want for your turbo set up now. No sense in buying parts and installing them then putting the motor in only to pull it again in a couple months and tear out everything you just installed for new stuff. Plus you will save money only buying one set of internals and only doing it one time. Just my opinion.

the stock internals can kold boost easy up too 9 lbs and low compsession with boost is a thing of the past i would keep the gsr tranny too jus get a good hg and crank and connecying rod bearings...

Back