GST how much??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolty

Ok I have been looking around for a GST for a good time now. But I'm not wanting to pay no $6,800 for no used car!! The Best I can find around where I live is a 1996 GST with 98,000miles on it. But the guy still wants $6,000 for it. But I want to know just how much should I pay for a 1996 GST????

enjoy crankwalk with your GST, common known problem and if you get the AWD version in the GSX the transfer case has been recalled.

I had a Talon Tsi Fwd, and hated it - had it for less than one month and would highly suppest against the majority of Diamond stars out there.

Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 01:01 PM
Ok I have been looking around for a GST for a good time now. But I'm not wanting to pay no $6,800 for no used car!! The Best I can find around where I live is a 1996 GST with 98,000miles on it. But the guy still wants $6,000 for it. But I want to know just how much should I pay for a 1996 GST????

the closest thing to a dsm without the problems is the galant vr4.

you could get a mirage and evo-tize it. but thats ghey.

Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 01:54 PM
YOU ARE ALL GAY ASS HONDA LOVES AND GO TO HELL!!!!!!! GST FOR THE WIN!!!!

:blink: How about I buy a WRX and smoke your crankwalk lovin GST?

The best year for the Galant VR4 is 1992. If you can find one. Buy it. :)

Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 01:54 PM
YOU ARE ALL GAY ASS HONDA LOVES AND GO TO HELL!!!!!!! GST FOR THE WIN!!!!

I drive an Audi and other fam members have toyotas and Vws as with Hondas

I have a few friends with GSTs and GSXs and every 2-3 weeks something else is wrong

they are JUNK unless however you leave them stock and take very good care of them

I've seen a few stock none ragged on DSMs last

Yeah they are shit sure. You dumb bitch that is why you see 400hp GST all the time. I have seen alot of DSM 11sec so you fuck don't know what ya'll are talking about.

Originally posted by delsolty@Jan 2 2004, 02:05 PM
Yeah they are shit sure. You dumb bitch that is why you see 400hp GST all the time. I have seen alot of DSM 11sec so you fuck don't know what ya'll are talking about.

Yeah because the people that can afford 400 hp can afford to completely rebuild the engine to avoid having the problems. durrr do you think we make up crankwalk just to keep you from buying one? you know what? :gives: Go buy one. Have problems, but don't cry in here about it.

That is all.

lol cry you dumb honda drving hos come in here and bitch about all kinds of shit that is fukc up on your hondas. Gos hondas are shit you can't race shit. But you dumb fucks won't get that. That is why stock 5.0 and shit like that kick your little dumb asses all the time. Man can you get any dumber???

You asked for help..

And now you are hating on fellow HS members for telling you the answer.. wtf..

:gives: I bought my Civic for the gas mileage mixed with a little bit of performance. If I was stupid and street raced, I just might give a fuck. ;)

Why are you so hostile? You asked our opinions and YOU GOT THEM. No one cares if you don't like em.

your fucking retarded. DSM makes shitty cars with shitty reliability. Sure they can make 400whp but only for a little while until they fall apart. This also happens to be a HONDA forum so if you don't like hondas GO THE FUCK AWAY or don't bitch!!!!!!!

Delsolty, i'd guess ull be banned by tonite...hopefully. DSMs have more problems the a person with a million dollar debt to the mafia. As long as this post is open ur just gonna keep getting owned

Cool for you :thumbsup:

FYI DSM Eclipse & Talons were low 15 second cars from the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back