GT Legends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like its PC only

I've heard of it- it was PC only, the physics engine kinda sucked, and the track selection was horrible.

Ya, a much better game is GTR. The second version of the game is out now and its a blast to play. It actually uses the same format tracks as GT Legends, so the two games can share user made content. You guys should all check out GTR2 if you have a pedal and a wheel (the game isn't playable with out).

It was created by SIMBIN, a company that is pretty dedicated to realistic handling physics and performance specs, and published by 10TACLE Studios. The crashes can be quite fake though. It's for the PC, I don't think it's on any of the consoles.

GTR2 and Richard burns rally are a must for a wheel. I play them both on my logitech G25

Have you played F1 for the PS3 yet? or seen any of the crashes?

Herbert hails new PS3 F1 game after Aussie Party.

Johnny Herbert was won over by the new F1 PS3 game at the weekend, when he starred along with Jason Plato, Tiff Needell and Bruno Senna at the ‘Formula 1 Championship Edition' PlayStation 3 Aussie Party.

Speaking following the event at 3Rooms in East London, which saw the Australian Grand Prix shown live, the former Benetton, Lotus, Sauber and Stewart driver noted that he didn't expect the game to be so much better than its predecessor on the Playstation 2.

“The graphics on the new Formula One game for PlayStation 3 are amazing. In terms of the look and feel of the F1 cars I really didn't expect the massive leap from the PS2 game to the new PS3 F1 game,†confirmed the three-time grand prix winner.
“It's one of the most realistic experiences Formula One fans will get to driving the real thing.â€

Crash.net competition winner, Philip Crosby, who won a pair of tickets for the event, courtesy of Crash Media Group and Sony Computer Entertainment, was also won over by the whole event.

“Dax and myself had a fantastic weekend it was thoroughly enjoyable,†said Crosby. “I want to thank you and your team for a great night on Saturday.â€

The Sony PlayStation 3 game console will now be available in the shops in the United Kingdom later this week, when it hits the shelves on Friday March 23. It will retail for around £425. The 'Formula One Championship Edition' game will cost £39.99 and will ‘star alongside an array of launch titles'.

Source Formula 1, formula one, motorsport news, results, features, teams, drivers, updates

This video is from the free demo downloaded from the sonystore

YouTube - Formula 1 Playstation 3 this demo does not have crashes and has a lot of detail left out.

This is a video clip of the game. this time with some minor crashes.

YouTube - Formula 1 ps3 gameplay High Definition
this game is next on my list once I get some more time.

Back