GT3 drifting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by silver@Jul 10 2003, 10:40 AM
F090/S pwnz j00..actually heard some others were better
karnash - do you have TCS and uhh..the other option on? you shouldnt slide as much then, and if you do dont run full throttle through turns ^_^
how far have you guys gotten? 61.8% for me..professional league races are :zzz:

no tcs on......and yes it is the F090. no the other f1 car i got is green.

i dont use any cars but the f1...im almost done with the game, but i havent played in over 5 months....

im still stuck on so com, the intermediate level. fuck mad dogg in the jungle....

there are like 12 f1 cars in GT3 (i know this cause i have 9 diffrent ones)

most come in S and H models and some also have M

ex F094/s and the F094/h or the f686/s and f686/m (i think)

best drift cars are the -

aero Ks 240
Sprinter Trueno GT apex SS version or whatever the inital d car is
Toms chaser 540
silvia s15
subaru wrx sti 22b
206 rally car

and like anyother car in the game. ive even got the diahtsu 4wd econ box setup to drift :lol: :worthy:

im 100% now :blink: :ph34r:

Originally posted by comutek+Jul 10 2003, 02:57 PM-->
asmallsol
@Jul 10 2003, 08:29 AM
The only thing I dont like about the f1 car (i only have one) is that the top speed is kinda slow. When you are in a big series, it is hard to get that thing over 210 mph. The LeMans cars kill you.

i assume you can adjust the gear ratios on the F1 cars right? set your transmission to the widest gear ratios possible. i believe my Z06 was doing 230-235 mph so their F1 car should be able to top that.

I cant get the right settings on that thing. It always ends up toping out in 5th and dropping in speed in 6th. I can get the skyline to 230ish, but the first f1 car (the blue and green one) will not go any faster. Maybe I have to adjust the areodynamics.

98integrals - try modifying an evo6 or SW20, both of mine drift incredibly

that game pisses me off, if you fully modify an ITR or any Civic they put you against the Japanese Grand Touring Circuit cars. They will lap you after 5 laps.

but fo drifting, win the Nismo tuned Skyline.

basically, the best car on the game is the f094/s, when you're lapping the f1 cars, chances are, the car you have is pretty damn fast (mate that with my uber pimp driving skills and it's on like donkey kong!)

:werd: i catch myself slowing down and doing stupid shit so they can catch up and i can leave them like i beat that old bitch on her hover round over and over again... hag had it coming! revvin at me on her hover round!

yeah...they need better restrictions to make races more fair in GT4

have u guys ever raced a friend with tire wear. u just burn em till both of your tires are in the red then u line up at the start and go racing its kinda fun

Originally posted by silver@Jul 11 2003, 06:25 PM
98integrals - try modifying an evo6 or SW20, both of mine drift incredibly

if its in the game ive tried to drift it lol.

and yes, type Rs drift nicely :lol:

Back