GT3 - Lancer EVO dream car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

37.7 MB file? geezus what are we all on T1s now adays? lol

Good replay I think. 1.20.996 was it? If you do the license tests they'll teach you how to take that hairpin corner at the beginning there...with ASM and TCS I can take it perfectly. On the license, it took me a while. ;)

I know I can get a VI around the track faster than 1.20.996

what are your mods on that car? (btw don't like the rims) :ph34r:

its fully modded.

i wasnt going for fastest time, i was just having fun. i love that first corner, come into it sideways in 6th downshift and slide. ill have to take a screenshot of my fastest time, i think its 1:15 ish.

the file is so big because its been converted with near perfect video quality, and ive got my own domain so i dont worry about the size. :)

i know how to write it, thats how i wanted it.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 7 2004, 08:48 PM
i know how to write it, thats how i wanted it.

ah, good idea! :thumbsup: . it looks very professional when presenting yourself to potential clients.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Feb 11 2004, 09:23 PM
much time on ur hands?

lots! :D

im an engineer for a local fiberoptics company. they pay me, i sit around. ive also got job security since i figured out how to manufacture a few of our glass lines so we get a higher quality. 5 of us have so far stopped the company from going under. airjockie has been trying to get me into sikorsky, but just because i know i wont get fired or laid off, ive been staying there. cant beat the health benefits, either!

kylemarhx:
its not exactly a business website. i wanted my own domain so i didnt have to deal with other bitching about how i dont like to resize my pics, or my pics take up too much space on their server, etc. and i can post just about anything i want up there. as long as it doesnt break my webhosts' rules, i dont have to worry about when its coming down or dead links.

btw: chris's web design is more geared toward site development (aka hardware/software) and not so much internet. alot of it is through word of mouth and happy customers at incom and various other few places around town. the DBA helps as well.

I didnt want a site that was as cheezy as this guys.
chriswebdesign.com

if you feel the need to bring this off - topic some more, please refer to my PM box.

i will be posting my nsx drift video in a couple days, as soon as i can find the time. :lol:

madeinca.gif

well, at least we know why it sucks so bad.

lol

Back