GT3 Trial Mountain Drifting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SWEET! you need to make it lighter though.

i bet you could pull faster lap times if your gripped and didnt drift. follow the projected gear shifting patterns for the corners and i bet you will be faster in the long run, you will be more consistent too. thats just how i play the game, and grip was always faster then drift for me.

LOL, I drift... errr ass drag in GT3 with an EG, can't connect the coners though :( .

Hmm, after watching that Game Drift, that was ok. If I played and tuned for a few hours straight, I could nail down any corner perfect.

The dynamics of the game makes it so that AWD cars can do it better than FR and of course better than FF cars. Bleh, just a game though.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 30 2004, 01:25 AM
i bet you could pull faster lap times if your gripped and didnt drift. follow the projected gear shifting patterns for the corners and i bet you will be faster in the long run, you will be more consistent too. thats just how i play the game, and grip was always faster then drift for me.
[post=423979]Quoted post[/post]​

that corner sucks for grip and drift alike. when im drifting, do you think im looking for fast lap times?

ive got a totally different evo for grip. :worthy:

Nice drift Chris...
BUT

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 30 2004, 12:15 AM
at this point, id say the only thing faster is to ride the outside wall.
[post=423976]Quoted post[/post]​

No way....Grip > Drift :p

FWIW, connect all 3 of those corners together into one mega-dorifto for some real fun :D

unfortunately, the distance between that long as fuck corner, and the chicane are way too far apart for drift.

now the chicane and that right hander, that may be a different story, and a different vidcap. :D

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 30 2004, 01:15 AM

riding the wall is def not the way to go for speed ( unless its a FF of course)
with most of my cars i turn in late but very hard so i dont have to turn much at all
i get the ass end to step out and correct it before i start to drift and by that point the car is going straight from about 1/2 way through the turn

OMG I LOVE THAT SET OF TURNS!! a friend of mine did a 99 lap race on that track with the two dif supras now that is one hell of a race. we had to stop half way threw to rest up. but after the like the 80th lap every turn was a breeze i know that track like the back of my hand. there are some turns once you get good that you can take in 2 gears higher than they tell you and still pull them off lovely.
i cant wait to get the new one does any one know when its coming out

drop into the corner on the inside at about 60 and hold it in the yellow lines.... keep it there at about 65 mph and by the time you pull out you will have gained about a second on the corner

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 30 2004, 12:15 AM

lol that is exactly what i do on that very turn. doesnt work with the weaker cars though

Back