gt4 is out!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: it'll be awhile before I can get it though... I bet every copy shipped is already sold out.

and yeah i just saw your second post :(

Yeah, i got an email today from playasia.com and theyre working to even be able to fullfill their preorders. Hopefully the localization and translation won't take terribly long, although i know it will.

Edit: gamestop has the release date at Feb 1. We will see how that goes.

Edit #2: here http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52577 is a complete listing of all 500 cars in the japanese version. Let the salivation begin.

yup, the most recent release date is now in february. which makes me fucking pissed cause ive had it on reserve since last february. A FUCKING YEAR!!! christ ive had the receipt for so long that you can barely even read whats on it. and thats another thing, ill be FURIOUS if the store gives me shit because they cant read the reciept :angry:

looks like GT4 for PS2 and Forza Motorsports for Xbox will be coming out at about the same time. thats gonna be a very competitive month for Sony and Microsoft for video game sales i imagine.

I hope they delay it until April, then I'll be able to play it fresh out of boot camp! :p

Speaking of that, i need to drop by and make my reservation.

yea i know it could be worse. but it still pisses me off. but i resereved it at EB Games i believe. and whats gonna suck is that since its been "pending" release for so long, the fact that i have it on reserve doesnt really mean dick, cause everyone else does too. ill end up not getting it for another month after its release cause everyone will be out of stock, and no one will have bought a single copy, they will all go to the people that reserved them, lol.

Back