GT4 opening clip....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
And I've been away from games for a while....

Scroll down...

but....It looks like I will be missing a few days at work this year...

prolly a repost...but Fawk it...it's new to me.... :lol:

2/2/05. ill be at gamestop 9AM to pick it up. the day after i move into my new apartment.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 4 2005, 12:26 PM
2/2/05. ill be at gamestop 9AM to pick it up. the day after i move into my new apartment.
[post=440954]Quoted post[/post]​

Word. I think this'll be my first camping trip in teh last few years.

Fucking clip wont work, some error wtih the codec, Nice codec pack, B, for some reason i always have problems with it. Anyone know a good place to get all my codecs?

i want this.

cabina.gif

I'd have that thing bent to shit in an hour. It's amazing how pissed off you can get playing video games.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 4 2005, 07:57 PM
i want this.

cabina.gif

[post=441123]Quoted post[/post]​

How much is it B?

I could make that fucker in a couple of hours, no problem. I'd need the wheel and pedals for the model, but that's no big deal. Is the cost of the wheel, pedals, and chair more than the completed unit?

Man that is sick! But that seat would wind up out of my living room and into my car.

Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 4 2005, 11:46 PM
That's tight, I wonder if they make a stick version?
[post=441301]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahah yeah with functional clutch! That would own!

just use paddle shifters :)

paddle shifters suck... A while ago there was an arcade game, that had a fuctioning clutch and a flip shifter... like the automanual types.... anyway... the cool thing was that if you wired it correctly you can tie it into a basical PS2 controller.... it was freaking sweet!

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 4 2005, 03:33 PM

Fucking clip wont work, some error wtih the codec,
[post=440994]Quoted post[/post]​

your media player requires the XviD 1.x codec. i believe the latest version is 1.0.3
try http://www.xvid.org/ or a google search to download and install the Windows binaries.

Back