GT4 ownage...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
my buddy and i went and picked up a copy of gt4 from walmart. mind you i bought mine the day it came out.

we get back to his place.

inside the case is a shitty maxell cdrw. go figure. :angry:

the cdrw was blank. :blink:

lol, someone at Wal-Mart is getting fired.

bahahahah

walmart sucks...

anyone read about the video camera some lady bought for her kids...
when she got it home and gave it to the kids they discovered a video already in it of some guy playing with himself, and then that guy with some children?!?!
:blink:
fucked up shit

Dont shop at walmart. They are one of the least ethical companies out there and their products are crap. Pay a little more and go somewhere else.

I agree, WalMart is bad for the economy in that they drive out small businesses that can't compete but also in this sense.... WalMart will have manufacturers make things for them and since WalMart is the largest distributor of a companies product they will threaten to quit carrying it if the supplier doesnt lower the price, however they keep doing this until the supplier is forced to either go out of business or have their product made in 3rd world countries. So they cause people to lose jobs and businesses by directly competing and by having manufacturers set up shop outside the U.S. They also are notorious for hiring illegal immigrants from Europe.

And they wouldn't hire me. LOL. I'm glad to work at their biggest competitor here in town, ShopKo. All our customers are people who either non white-trash or hate walmart and everything they stand for.

White trash and Wal Mart are synonomous. Only thing good about Wal-Mart is the fact that I can get a keg at 2 am.

lol, calm down spaz, I saw your post.

I live in NW Florida, all I do is walk in, and tell them what kinda beer I want--5-10 min later, they roll up with a keg, tap and bucket.

I live in NW Florida, all I do is walk in, and tell them what kinda beer I want--5-10 min later, they roll up with a keg, tap and bucket.

what?!?!? at a walmart?
damn
i don;t think my local walmart has a keg department...
lol

where do you go? the front counter?
your walmart > my walmart...

and i;m not spazing, just wondering wtf you;re talking about...

I went up to the manager at like 1:30, and I told her I needed a keg of Budweiser (only choices were miller lite, bud lite, natty lite, and bug) so I went to the Service Desk (where you usually return shit) and they rang it up. The beer was like 69 bucks, the keg was 50, tap was 25, and bucket was 25, all deposit, I have 30 days to return them.

I'm always buying ammo from wally world =)

holy shit, thats cheap for a keg. Here with taxes, it is 65 for the keg + $10 deposit.

eh? You make it sounds cheaper...It was 169.xx overall, minus the 100 dollars I will get back whenever I return the keg. It was fun fitting it in the car.

Back