GT4 ownage...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Havok@Mar 8 2005, 11:25 PM
eh? You make it sounds cheaper...It was 169.xx overall, minus the 100 dollars I will get back whenever I return the keg. It was fun fitting it in the car.
[post=470953]Quoted post[/post]​

half barrel or full? $100 deposit? Holy shit. That would have been nice if the deposit was that high here in michigan. During this party we threw last month, at the end of the night, there were 12 empty half barrels and we would have made it to 13 if we would have raised enough money for the last keg before 2am.

I was able to fit 2 empty half barrels in my trunk no problem

I shop at Wal-Mart. Usually its for hygene stuff, but sometimes they have nice deals at their clearance. Besides, i know someone there and i get 10 percent off.
Not that im backing wal-mart, but my brother used to work there and people did box trades ALL the time. haha buying a big ass TV and putting a turn dial 13 incher and returning it.
Anyway, Wal-Mart are the worst employers EVER. 2 of my other friends got fired for drinking coffee during work and forgetting his name tag, EVEN AFTER the sup said it was okay.
BOYCOTT

Originally posted by asmallsol+Mar 8 2005, 10:59 PM-->
@Mar 8 2005, 11:25 PM
eh? You make it sounds cheaper...It was 169.xx overall, minus the 100 dollars I will get back whenever I return the keg. It was fun fitting it in the car.
[post=470953]Quoted post[/post]​

half barrel or full? $100 deposit? Holy shit. That would have been nice if the deposit was that high here in michigan. During this party we threw last month, at the end of the night, there were 12 empty half barrels and we would have made it to 13 if we would have raised enough money for the last keg before 2am.

I was able to fit 2 empty half barrels in my trunk no problem
[post=470966]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd love to see someone put a full barrel in a car =) most people think full barrel = your standard keg. most normal kegs you see are 1/2 barrels. My fav is 1/6th barrels since you can easily handle them.

right now I have access to 2 1/2 barrels, 3 1/6th barrels and I think it's a 1/3rd barrel.

all I can drink anytime I want =)

Hey are you in San Diego by any chance. My friend does that shit sometimes. He will go buy a game and unwrap it carefully, then put a blank cd in there and return it. he has showed me a few games he did that with. :p

nah im in redding (nor cal). most of the wal-mart employees could give a shit about returns. they dont even look into the box and you dont even need a reciept. ive been tempted too, but im just a chicken shit.

in NY they started checking car radios...
not sure on other things but if you wanna return a car radio they send you back to the auto department for the auto staff to open the box and inspect the shit...
then the auto staff has to call up front to let them know you;re ok to return it, then you trek back to the front of the store to finally complete your return...

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 9 2005, 05:52 PM
colin, we can only get 1/2 barrels here in michigan.. the small ones are 1/4 barrels.
[post=471308]Quoted post[/post]​

I know, and I really did fit 2 half barrels in my trunk :)

yeah, so he returned it and got a fresh copy of gt4 with no hassle.

Back