GT4 Release Date Official

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Sick of all your friends with the JDM ps2's?

Finally, GTA will be out Februrary 22. About motherfuckin time!

I can't wait to get a copy, this games gonna be off the hizzy! :fosho2:

Link

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Feb 4 2005, 12:27 PM
gta.... dont you mean gt4
[post=456324]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, yeah, yeah... whatever. :p

deffinetly i can't wait for it cause i was planning on getting it in december and then i heard of the push back and that just pissed me off the only and i mean only reason they would have needed to push it back after four years of development would be to include the online play in the game that they said was going to be there in the first place

This post belongs in our Computer and Game Stuff Forum. Please look for your post there.

:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

i have officially been waiting for this gam and have had it on reserve for over a year. it was supposed to be my valentines present last year, lol

I wish they would have kept the online content in it though.

Though they said they have something else that will be a better place for online. Maybe a Gran Turismo Online game by itself.

Sweet! That's my birthday. Awesome!

I can't describe how excited I am!

WOw!

This is great news!

sorry but i was just told March 22. I think it was in Gamepro or something

bout to call the local game shop and find out......here in ct they say 22nd-23rd this month :toot: :toot: party at my house

I remember where it wa i saw it. it was at Hollywood video. they got a game store in there, and i asked the guy if the realease date had been pushed back again, and he said it was scheduled for March 22nd now. pisses me off when every 2 weeks they are pushing it back, why dont they just not give a date until they are final on it, fuck.

i got it today. many thanks to my buddy who is the manager of the sprint store at the local mall.

fuck you guys. in just another hour he will be home and i will be playing GT4.

I just had to call up Ebgames.com to update my credit card information. I ordered on 9/07/03. Apparently my card expired before they could bill me. NO FUCKING SHIT!!!! My copy should go out tomorrow :D

Back