GT4 Release Date Official

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Feb 22 2005, 06:26 PM
:rawr: I HATE YOU ALL. :rawr:
[post=464759]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
i just sold my PS2 this past weekend to fund the turbo project......dayumit....i got my priorities all backwards....

AHAHAHAAA My room mate and I just biked for 2 hrs (round trip) to go get a copy of GT4 all the way across Minneapolis. We got the last one we could find that wasn't on preorder. WOOT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm gonna wait for a while before I get it...

If I get it now, I won't have any vacation time left after a week of staying home to play it.

You know what I'm going to have to play this at someone else's house because I don't have a PS2 and don't want one and I really don't get why people like playing games so much.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Feb 22 2005, 10:05 PM
You know what I'm going to have to play this at someone else's house because I don't have a PS2 and don't want one and I really don't get why people like playing games so much.
[post=464877]Quoted post[/post]​

Perhaps because it's entertaining? I don't get why you always question everything, difference in personalities I guess.

You continue to go to museums and read newspapers (boring) I'll have fun racing some cars that I know I'll have only a 1 in a million shot of actually owning more than one of.

mine just got here. i'm going now. bye bye.

simsonsrunninggt43sx.gif

i think the best part about the game is that you can transfer money and liscences from gt3 to gt4 so you dont have to redo the liscences if you already have them in gt3 :)

werd. that took me a couple hours... to finish my B and A license. i never did get the S one... i mooch off dave's garage since he has all the F1 cup cars.

me and bill plaed for about 3 hours tonight.

cool things-- you can import 100,000 credits and the first two licenses from gt3 if you have it on you r memory card. no more starting with a crap miata :D
it is also MUCH harder of a game IMO. the grass and such is WAY bigger. you can lose a lot of time out there before you hit a wall.

when you hit a wall, everything goes blurry :D like it would in real life.

2-player mode lets you use some better R-prepped cars.

lots of tracks, but most are still locked out for us...

the Nurenburg ring is stupid long. took us about 9 min to do one lap. lol i was in the new 500hp m5 too... not a slow car at all.

overall, i can't wait to start playing 1 player mode and moving on up.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Feb 22 2005, 10:56 PM
i think the best part about the game is that you can transfer money and liscences from gt3 to gt4 so you dont have to redo the liscences if you already have them in gt3 :)
[post=464913]Quoted post[/post]​

REALLY?!?!? :toot: :toot:

Mine is getting shipped, since I remember fighting the crowds last time. I'll probably have it tomorrow.

I transferred my licenses, but not any credits. It kinda felt like.....cheating. I dunno. Anyway...

Started with a K's Silvia. Best of the under-10,000 cars, IMO. I learned that:

- chasing the 300C sucks when you've got an underpowered Silvia
- nose dive under hard braking on stock brakes/suspension sucks
- going into the grass sucks
- the Skyline 400C r0x0rs :) but it needs a turbo upgrade BADLY

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 23 2005, 12:19 AM

the Nurenburg ring is stupid long. took us about 9 min to do one lap. lol i was in the new 500hp m5 too... not a slow car at all.

[post=464953]Quoted post[/post]​

wow thats slow! i did it in 8:49 with a stock evo2. 246hp

Back