GT4 Release Date Official

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who wants to buy my copy? i'll ship it priority mail for $44. $10 cheaper than buying it at the store, and i only played it twice.

Why are you selling it?

I played Forza...There is a reason I spent 230 bucks on GT4, PS2, and memcard.

man fuck getting licenses i hate this shit !!!!!

i do have a pimp 93 civic hatch with black 5 spoke speedline rims though ><

No RPF-1's on that game, how dare they. They could have improved the wheel/tire selection IMO as far as sizing goes.

Dude, I bought a PS2 3 days ago...No GT3 saves.

One of the thing that improves the game 300% percent is using quality video cables. if your tv supports component cables ( 3 cables, red,blue,green just for video) I suggest you use them.. huge improvement on the clarity of the game. I can only imagine was progressive scan or High def looks like.

But is is pretty clear with a normal tv using component cables.

also i'm sure using a sound system with supports dolby pro logic 2 will make this games rock even more.

This game is AWESOME!!

i found an easy way to earn 265,000 lol. go to special condition events, then do the capri rally (easy). its only 2 races, and they are pretty easy. i beat them with my 220 hp crx. once you win both of them, you will be awarded a 4wd 400 hp toyota rally car. sell it for 265k, lol. supposedly you can erase your progress on this series and win it as many times as you want. but i havent figured that out yet.

and right now my stats are

a and b liscence, that i got myself, not transfered. 14 golds, 14 silvers, and 4 bronze.
135 a-spec points and 2.8% completion :)

To win a car again, all you do is attempt to enter it again, it asks if you want to clear out your old records, choose yes, and there ya go. Win the racess again, get another [insert car here].

Anyone know the difference in the Tuner Shop as opposed to going to the dealership for upgrades? Prices are the same, it looks identical to me.

Okay, took the plunge, dropped 100k on the Amuse Carbon GTR34.

And, Oh...my.....god. :worthy:

It weighs as much as my EG hatch. Seriously. Bought it with 514hp, and now its up to 713. This car is t3h sex.

Sold my old 96' GTR race whore, and some other assorted prize cars that I'd do nothing with.

My only gripe is the awarding of useless concept cars that aren't worth anything. I take the time to beat a series and I get a 243hp shitbox that is worth......nothing. Great.

My only saving grace was the Race of the 'R' Emblem. 12k a race, and a prize of a GTR LM. With a 713hp GTR, its no sweat.

Musclecars seem like a waste of money. They are hideously expensive, and handle like concrete blocks. Tried to race a moderately tuned Chevelle.

Welcome to understeer, population - you.

Originally posted by Havok@Feb 26 2005, 10:29 PM
Anyone know the difference in the Tuner Shop as opposed to going to the dealership for upgrades? Prices are the same, it looks identical to me.
[post=466689]Quoted post[/post]​

you can only get "original" parts at the tuner shop.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Feb 26 2005, 09:02 PM
i found an easy way to earn 265,000 lol. go to special condition events, then do the capri rally (easy). its only 2 races, and they are pretty easy. i beat them with my 220 hp crx. once you win both of them, you will be awarded a 4wd 400 hp toyota rally car. sell it for 265k, lol. supposedly you can erase your progress on this series and win it as many times as you want. but i havent figured that out yet.

and right now my stats are

a and b liscence, that i got myself, not transfered. 14 golds, 14 silvers, and 4 bronze.
135 a-spec points and 2.8% completion :)
[post=466664]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, this works, easy as hell. 9 minutes will net you 265k--Bought the Midnight Purple Skyline, and all mods for about 250k--786 HP later, that thing gets sideways with a quickness :D

sweet- i need to try that.
i'm in a rut with my 280 hp silvia K's. Even though i had gt3 data, i started from scratch too.

a and b licesnse done- most bronze medals cuz i just blasted through them and took the first win i got and moved on to the next.

but, im in a rut- i have no cash, and only 1 car... so im stuck doing thr FR challenge over and over again trying to get some cash. I moved onto a harder event, and i just got my ass handed to me. i was 15 cars back by the first corner. lol so i need some cash to get a better car, or at least a different car.

yea i started from scratch too. i have gt3 data, on another memory card at home so i couldnt use it. so i started off with a crx then worked my way through some races to get it pretty decent. then i heard about that little tip on another forum and ive had zero money problems since, lol.

Another easy one if you have IB Liscense to do the Tsukuba Race under the same Events racing, it's only one race, on a wet track. You get 10k for winning, and the reward is a Mazda6 Touring Car '02. Sells for 95.6K, and the race was about 4 min long.

Back