GT4 Time Attack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Well I recently went to a party that I didnt know anyone. It was okay until they busted out GT4. The guys there all worked at a Honda dealership and some guy even got the "H" tat. Anyway, they kept saying this one guy was the best because he plays it often and blah blah. Needless to say, I beat him with a Si Prelude, forgot which year, the 92-96. He was using a EK Type-R.

It gots me thinking, how good are the "good" people? So heres the idea. Post your course, lap time and car. How about we keep it to street cars too? No F1s, JGTC, LeMan, DTM, etc cars. Cars from tuners will be okay as long as theyre not D1 or Power Amuse Carbon R1 or whatever. You know the race cars. If you want, you can post the mods and adjustments youve made like changing the spring rate or tire specs. However, NO NITROUS! Most importantly, if you can, post pictures. For those without pictures, we'll just consider unofficial, but will be included. There won't be any prizes so yeah. Unless someone feels like giving away something.

Well, I don't have my PS2 with me because my gf's brother borrowed it. But here is a sample. Its unofficial of course. And Im guessimating because I wrote it down and threw it away.

Course: Laguna Seca
Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 N1
Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
Settings: Max upgrades with race tires (5)

If this sounds too fast or too slow, it probably is. When I get it back, I'll post some concrete numbers and a picture.

How many laps is that? Just one?

and how expensive is that car? You should try using cars that are cheap(er) to buy and modify like the Z06 or the Spoon CTR.

edit: reading at 2:30 am > me

R34 N1 is which street skyline?

Car: Subaru Impreza STi Spec C
Color: Pure White
Power: 526 hp/501 ft lbs
Standing 400m time: Best: 8.265
Modifications: ALL modifications on Super Soft slicks.

- No Nitrous -

Considerations: Rolling start, hit start time at 130 mph

Track: Seattle Circuit, Normal.
Time: 1:31.739

Wow thats a very fast STi.

I think its the Vspec II N1. Haha, btw, I guess no cars that come with slicks when you buy it or first get it? I mean the Power House Amuse S2000 GT1 is fine, but like no RE Amemiya RX7s or Ford GT LeMan Version.

Finally got my PS2 back and got some more solid times.

Course: Leguna Seca
Car: Nismo R34 GT-R R-Tune
Time: 1.19:600 After 6 Laps
Modificatons: All modifications w/super slick 5
Power: 850hp

I will post pictures later since its on a mobile phone and I need to extract it via bluetooth (ew, right B?).

Anyway, I think I can get it into the 1min 18sec range if I go a few more laps and re-analyze my breaking points.

And just a reminder, no nitrous.

i have an xbox... so i play Forza.. i'm sure its about the same though.. should be.. i'll see what i get..

Back