GT5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit im working on Forza Motorsport. just did an RB26DET swap in a Nissan 240 along with all the good shit upgrades and have like 773 hp in it now. the damn thing slides all over the place...LOL

i just got a chance to watch the trailer and all I have to say is holy :crap: that looks so frickin sick, way better that gt4 and gt4 is bad ass, I cant wait for ps3 :worthy:

yeah, gt4 was pretty sweet, but i didn't get to play it much b/c i don't have a ps2, and i was playing my bro's. i think i got to like 15% and had like 30 cars.

my favorite car was prolly my stock z06 with an oil change

my roommate bought an xbox a couple of weeks ago, and i tried forza over last weekend. i was disappointed. the game seems really short, and there's not as many cars as i expected. with 1 or 2 hours of playing on 3 different days, i had like 8 or 9 cars with around 10 g's in 3 of them and like 6X,XXX credits, and like 10 events beaten. i was screwin around alot too.

but while gt5 will prolly be uber-awesome, i know it'll be a long time before i get to play it.

Back