GTA: San Andreas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
It's already out? shit... last commerical I saw said "coming soon" or whatever.

bah i wish i had the 50 bucks to go buy it, I have tons of fun in Vice city just running people over... :lol:

It came out Tuesday, and I spent a few hours fucking around on it today. I have really just been free roaming in the game for the most part. I am really surprised to see how big the maps are. Overall it is a dope ass game.

Try going where you shouldn't go... like swimming across to the other islands while the bridges are out. You'll get four piggy stars that will not go away. It's like being Osama in LA.

i bought it yesterday, same graphics, same engine, but killer soundtrack and characters. you are a black guy comin back to your hood find who killed your mom. meet up with your old crew and fuck shit up. its alot of fun. Here are some of the radio stations and their music

Classic hiphop
SLick rick, kool g rap, big daddy kane, rakim, public enemy, gangstarr, bix markie, grand nubian.
modern rap (remember this is in 1992)
2pac, comptons most wanted, dre, too short, nwa, ice cube, cypress hill, eazy e, da lench mob.
classic rock
foghat, creedence, heart, kiss, rod stewart, tom petty, grand funk railroad, lynyrd skynyrd, the who, boston, bowie..

the best thing about this game is that CHARLIE FUCKIN MURPHY is in it!! Samuel Jackson, chris penn, ice t are also in it. one of your buddies is an eazy e type character....always smokin a joint too.

^^^ within 3 weeks

insanity. plus NFS:U2 comes out in the same time period. and it's FINALLY on Xbox Live.

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 29 2004, 12:53 PM
^^^ within 3 weeks

insanity. plus NFS:U2 comes out in the same time period. and it's FINALLY on Xbox Live.
[post=409217]Quoted post[/post]​

When is NFS:U2 coming out?

My wife just got me GTA:SA and I just beat the lowrider bouncing contest last night, SO hilarious. The game so far is amazing, hard to understand the ebonics sometimes though...

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 29 2004, 02:53 PM
^^^ within 3 weeks

[post=409217]Quoted post[/post]​

dont forget about gt4 :)

GT4 > NFSU:2 <Halo2 > GTA SA

Holy shit. I guess I better buy a PS2.

Back