GTA San Andreas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

been there, done that. beat the game a week after it came out fellas. you guys are way behind.

lol

Just make sure you don't save after using any of the cheats. The game doesn't like that.
yea, i am attempting to keep my real game cheat free, i always save, then go crazy with cheats for fun, then shut it down without savings again

what happens if you save with cheats?

i did the pedestrian riot and another one in the previous GTA and it just never stopped
lol

never been to a doc to tell me i had a.d.d. never felt that i couldnt focus in skool but when i play this game i get so sidetracked by everything.

my normal game play: load it up check the map to see whats up if in gang territoy take it over if near a mission do it. so i start out doign what ever it is and then hey look a hooker now i gotta steal a car now i gootta find that hooker shit cant find her oo look ballas ooo now cops do a cheat and then a cheat for the jet pack and fly to a mission oo i need food eat come out oo how nice a hooker and a car......

so yeah when i play that game i have serious a.d.d. and im still on the first island and iv had it since the day it came out. but its a great game to get all your stress out good luck and dont forget to beat your bitches

:werd:

didnt find it hard in the least... beat it within a few weeks.

gamefaqs says it takes the average person around 50 hours of dedicated play time to beat the game

i prob have about 30 hours logged, but a lot of that is gun fights, speed driving, and some hookers...

hookers are wack, i gotta find the strip club
lol

so i played again last night, beat the low rider race on the first try, wtf?
i prob only tried it 5 times total, and everytime i would lose and just ditch it and move on to something else...

tried to reuniting the families twice i think... and the car blew the fuck up both times...

it took me forever to get that damn dance thingy on the beach where you steal the van afterwards. my rhythm blows. of course, in bed is a different story....

it took me forever to get that damn dance thingy on the beach where you steal the van afterwards. my rhythm blows. of course, in bed is a different story....

THE WALK THROUGH said people have issues with this part, but i have no trouble with it
if i drink i tend to get the buttons all fucked up and hit the wrong ones, but semi sober i can go to the dance club and bat out a 5-6000+ score every time...

dance club = date with the crack whore hood rat...

i passed the beach deal on the first go round but then i think i killed the bitch or something and i had to re-do the mission
lol

lol

/calls chuck norris

Be ready.
ut oh, chuck norris is gonna roundhouse you with a bible tied to his boot...
SINNER!!!!!

i beat the game even with my constant sidetracks. got all the gang territory 2 or 3 times and then i knocked the ps2 of the dresser and it no longer works. got to fix that because now i want to play.

lmao...that games fun...
Anyone make to that sex shop??? lmfao...
Thats some funny stuff right there...just bein stupid I think I wore the bondage suit for a couple missions

Back