GTR mustang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

has anyone seen TeKaDeMiKs Mayhem3000???
with the GTR mustang with the rotary turbo motor with NOZZZ, pistons,and a header

i thought that was so fukin funny

um, no. but i've seen this.

gtraccord.jpg

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 5 2003, 08:38 PM
has anyone seen TeKaDeMiKs Mayhem3000???
with the GTR mustang with the rotary turbo motor with NOZZZ, pistons,and a header

i thought that was so fukin funny

yeah i saw that, it was great and the guy was clueless. dont forgewt the japaneese writing on the back either

LOL yeah but its the Mischief 3000. and dood has an Onsoku Racing sticker on his Mustang...LMMFAO. i was laughing so hard when i saw that car

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 5 2003, 07:51 PM
LOL yeah but its the Mischief 3000. and dood has an Onsoku Racing sticker on his Mustang...LMMFAO. i was laughing so hard when i saw that car

HAHAHA - i remember that - the guys like, "its a special edition"
- - ya, so's ur mom

ahhhh hahahahahaha, yeah I own the dvd its got some sweet cars in it. When i first saw that mustang and its owner I thought I was going to pop a lung I was laughing so hard :lol:

i fell off the couch i was laughing so hard
i like how rich all the guys in the gumball are
"oh this 360 was 7days old when i shipped it over here, te he, i will have the whole front end replaced in a week, te he"
the bently that hit the bird at a buck 30 was really funny

i still think it was kinda amusing that their trick M3 was like the shittyest car there

Damn, guess i didnt see the mustang, my Mischief 3000 cuts off towards the end cuz i got it off Kazaa.

Anyone wanna let me DL it ??

I know a guy with a nice 5.0 mustang with GTR emblems on the side where the "5.0" goes. I give him shit, but they're just there because the car looks naked without some sort of emblem there.

No, he put them there, because he wants to be cool.

QUESTON: Is there a link, or is it only on the Mischief DVD's?

I seen a ghetto (80's) mustang with a skyline replica GTR badge riding around campus it was :ghey:

GTR badge, isn't necessarily from a Skyline, they made a GTR mustang back in the 60's, I hope that is what they are trying to replicate, and not an import logo on a domestic, if so they are worse than any ricer ever.

Back