GTR mustang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its all Autozone junk. Blah Blah. I was glad at the end of that clip on mischief 3000 that they said it was an act. I was ready to climb through the screen w/ some baby powder and slap that fucker.... Pull some "The Ring" type shit!

Originally posted by senate_9427@Nov 6 2003, 05:41 AM
Damn, guess i didnt see the mustang, my Mischief 3000 cuts off towards the end cuz i got it off Kazaa.

Anyone wanna let me DL it ??

its on the dvd outakes.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 6 2003, 11:26 AM
No, he put them there, because he wants to be cool.

QUESTON: Is there a link, or is it only on the Mischief DVD's?

Actually no, tardcart. The fucking mustang looks stupid without something in that spot. So he put them there.

Considering he has no other rice on his car and it's built like a domestic should be, he's not trying to be cool like you.

Originally posted by TommyTheCat+Nov 6 2003, 12:11 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Nov 6 2003, 11:26 AM
No, he put them there, because he wants to be cool.

QUESTON: Is there a link, or is it only on the Mischief DVD's?

Actually no, tardcart. The fucking mustang looks stupid without something in that spot. So he put them there.

Considering he has no other rice on his car and it's built like a domestic should be, he's not trying to be cool like you.

If its built like a domestic like you say, then why in the hell does he have a gtr badge on it? I dont want to hear, "He has it becasue it looks stupid without something in that spot." For god sakes, if it looks that stupid atleast get something that is related to your car.

Ok, first of all, you need to stop talking trash right there. I still think that your buddy is trying to be "COOL" by doing that. Why does he not just put 5.0 on there if that is what it is? It looks dumb to have a GTR logo on any car, unless it really is. So if you have a built car it is ok to put the logo there? If he has a 60's GTR in there then I am OK with putting the logo there. If someone has a ITR or CTR under the hood of their civic, I find it OK to have a Type R logo. But putting it on your car no matter how built it is, is just dumb, to make people think it is fast whether or not it is.

Pretty much what I am saying to make your stupid ass understand, is IT IS GAY!!!

Look, I do understand it's somewhat of a gay thing. But you come on here saying my friend is doing it for some other reason, when you dont know him. You assume he's doing it because he thinks he's cool. I was trying to correct your mis-judgement.

You can have your opinion, but when I stated that he had the emblem I said he did it for a reason. Then you come out of the blue and basically say: "No, that's wrong. He's just gay." But if we're up for stupid judgements today, I assume you're just another stupid ricer since you state in your sig. that you want to make a show car with a bodykit. I didn't post my message to offend anyone, but I feel that you did. Whatever, arguing over this is petty and stupid I think we'll both agree(unless I assume wrong again...).

Well, you had no right to call me a Tardcart, you kind of offended me. One more thing, almost all show cars have kits, there is no way that a stock Civic will ever win in a "SHOW" car competition.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 6 2003, 05:43 PM
Well, you had no right to call me a Tardcart, you kind of offended me. One more thing, almost all show cars have kits, there is no way that a stock Civic will ever win in a "SHOW" car competition.

neither will a stock mustang
:owned:

Not a type R, steering wheel is on the wrong side. Also, you can buy a Type R, just be a little expensive. But I would rather just put the engine in it, instead of getting the whole car.

Back