GTR35 official spy photos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
straight from http://www.nissan.com.au/insidenissan/conc...ncepts_GT-R.asp

concepts_gtr.jpg

:puke:

I don't really like the design at all, but one thing I do like are the headlights.

Looks like the S2000 almost. Obviously not as small, but the way the hood and front are. I dunno, maybe not...

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 7 2003, 02:40 PM
Front: :puke2:

Rest of it: Kinda cool. No R34 though....

I definatley agree.

What the hell is happening to Nissan??? That thing is nasty until you see only the back end. Bring back the R34!!!!

they could run the r34 style for a few more years and still that body style would be phat

would I drive it... Yes. Is it as nice as the r34... No.

I hope they figure out that the front end is fugly and replace it.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 7 2003, 04:16 PM
would I drive it... Yes. Is it as nice as the r34... No.

I hope they figure out that the front end is fugly and replace it.

Of course if any of us were given the chance to drive it we would, but that doesn't make up for its distgusting ugliness.

I think they will get the point from feedback and change it, at least I hope...

It's like the '00 WRXs. Everyone hated them at first, then people kinda just sorta shut up about it. Same with this- everyone's gonna hate it, but once they realize that you can't see it from the drivers seat, it won't matter.

this is like 10x more extreme fuglyness than the WRX. I actually like how the WRX looks, albeit I like the new one (no bug lights) better.

thats the one car i think would benefit from a body kit

Hello, and welcome to 2 years ago. That exact car was at the detroit international auto show 2 years ago. They had some dude (designer type dude/auto show car anouncer) anyways, I argued with him for about 15 minutes about how this was nothing like the R34, they should bring the r34 here, the one on display is fucking huge compared to the r34, blah blah blah :rant:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 7 2003, 05:18 PM
Yeah, the new ones are hella sexier. I'm thinking of sliding into one in the next year or so....that is, if I can't afford an Sti. :D

:thumbsup: The new STi's are badass! my friend just got one and its impressivly fast. The fact that they got a 6-speed is sweet, but they don't even have a cd player (you would think you would get one for a car $25,000+). The only thing that I don't like about it is the 3' wing on the back and i'm not really feelin the hood scoop. BTW- is that actually functional? I'm sure it's used as an engine cooler or something.

Yeah, it's supposed to be functional, since the intercooler on the WRX's/Sti's are right there under where the hood scoop is.

Back