1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guage Bezel

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by SolidDreamz, Jan 21, 2005.

1. SolidDreamz

SolidDreamz Senior Member

I am trying to find a guage bezel that lays in cluster for a 00' gs-r. I can find em on ebay but there all chrome. I'm looking for one in red or blue and i cant find it anywhere plus i've seen them in different colors justt dont know where to buy. If anyone knows where i can pick one up let me know. I've searched everywhere online and cant find. Thanks :)

2. 94accordex

94accordex Member

Have you taken your cluster apart? In my accord, you can remove the bezel that is already there, and maybe you could just paint that or have somebody fiberglass it and paint it perhaps?

3. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

you can just paint it, that what i did, and yes it can be taken apart.

4. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

ya just prep it and spray it

5. SolidDreamz

SolidDreamz Senior Member

id rather not paint it, the ones i've seen are nice and i just dont know where to find one. I have one in my civic and if i was to take out the stock one and paint it. personaly i would consider it do be ghetto and cheap lookin. My opinion though. thanks anyway!

6. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

it will only look cheap if you paint it cheap, seriously, if you paint it well, it will turn out great, i took me a few times, but mine looks great, imo. here check out, clik the link below

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted