Guage cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ThatGuy4life

The Riced Sleeper
Didn't want to post this in the si boards cause it's more personal opinion than anything. Since I had my B16B swap, I was thinking of changing my Si cluster to the CTR cluster, now that I have my second type R swap and more time on my hands do to less time needed under the hood since I refuse to boost the C5, I'm really playing with the idea. All exterior badges were shaved when I did the last paint job. What do ya'll think?

The $365 could go to something more worth the cost. My honest opinion.
Very true, but the only other things I will be doing performance wise is a new fuel system and another suspension system

km/h sucks.
Yea but if u understand the the difference between km/h to mph you're good plus i'd like to see how that would fly with the cops/judge.

"I'm sorry sir but my speedo is measured in km/h and I always think I have to go 4x faster in km/h to equal mph so I'm not impeding traffic"

i had an sir cluster in my hatch. it got old real friggin fast.

for 365 dollars heres what ya do.

mugen resevior covers, password jdm 3 point strut bar, stock taillights, and a i love sluts t-shirt.

for 365 dollars heres what ya do.

mugen resevior covers, password jdm 3 point strut bar, stock taillights, and a i love sluts t-shirt.
Already got a strut bar, still have my Si taillights, and I do have that t-shirt right next to my love sucks true love swallows, t-shirt

buy a bunch of these... jdmland.com

or take your money, save a couple hundred more and get a ps3?
I guess I have to save for the ps3 now, which sucks cause I was number 2 on the reserve list at game stop, but then I while in the middle of getting my engine built I ended up needing $80 for minor parts so I had to cancel my hold to get the money back.

Back