Guage conversion...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5thGenLuvin

I have a 92 Civic Hatch DX, currently auto, and in the middle of a B18B/5Speed swap and I want a Tachometre in the gauge bezel as well as an auxilary one... what gauges will fit into the 5th gen hatches? Any pics would be awesome!

you can get the cluster out of any 5 th gen civic and it plugs in and works. it is a matter of 7 screws. Also you can remove your odometer and switch those so your miles stay correct.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 30 2005, 02:30 PM
autometer makes a tach that will fit in the stock location, just look on their site.
[post=533375]Quoted post[/post]​

He doesn't have a 'stock location'. One side of his gauge cluster is his gas gauge, and the other side is his temp gauge. He'd have to buy the Auto Meter tach, which is probably like a gazillion dollars, and then buy JUST a new temp/gas gauge from another cluster (which you probably won't be able to find without buying a whole new cluster), and then rewire the whole thing.

It'd be easier to just buy a gauge cluster.

Which I happen to have, and will gladly sell you for cheap. Unsure of the exact year, its a 92-95 EX automatic cluster with 28,615 miles on it. Don't ask, it was that low when I got the hatch. You want it, $70 shipped.

stockcluster9kb.jpg

edit: And yes, that's this thread in the background :)

Back