1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guage Swaps

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by keehnel1414, Jun 21, 2003.

1. keehnel1414

keehnel1414 Senior Member

I have a 1993 civic hatchback vx. I have swapped a gsr into it and I want to know is there a way to get the gsr guages to work in my car. Or will i just have to get a new tach. Any soulutions to this problem are greatly aprecatied.

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

You can pick up a 92-95 SiR/VTi cluster. the tacks go to 9000 and they fit perfect. You can find them on Ebay for under a hundred bucks. Some have white face and tend to go for more, IMO the black ones look cleaner anyway.

3. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

I used the have the SiR cluster in my EG, it's a nice unit but to be honest it serves the same purpose as any oem cluster that is slightly off the motor's actualy readings. I have seen the GSR unit in, just like your ride, on many rides. It is nice. The best custom cluster set up was on "goldies" car, from the FF squad back in the day. He had a Si 99+ cluster and an EX mph reading on it, so the tach and fuel/water temps were amber and the mph was light light blue. It was a nice setup. All you have to do is wire everything up together.

Milan

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted