guaging intrest in selling vtec sub harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yep thats it ^^^^ i wraped mine in full loom and solder all conections.

if nothing at least people will see this and it will help them run there own vtec wires clean and not hack them

there's really no point in bumping in the members lounge...
most of the people that post in here already have their swaps done or don't even own a honda anymore...

did you post in the for sale forum?
how about honda tech?
lots of dumb people there that can't do their own wiring i assume...

and ebay is definately cheap advertising...
good pics go a long way for your business name
and tell em its warrantied too, people love warrantys
and tell em they come with FREE instructions...
people like the word free

and even better yet, get some pics of your harness with cleavage in the background
those auctions usually get posted everywhere resulting in lots of traffic...

Its so rediculously easy that I don't see why anyone would pay more than $10 shipped for that. Any time you buy a swap it comes with the clips...so its not like you're getting anything you don't already have. But thats me, and if I can possibly do it myself, I do.

BUS DRIVER ! CLOSE

THIS

THREAD !!

YEEEEAHHHH

Addendum so as to not to irritate Kaos:

We should start a "Show us your wiring" picture thread in the multimedia section. I'll be down to show you all what my wiring looks like :)

-> S

Quoted post[/post]]
BUS DRIVER ! CLOSE

THIS

THREAD !!

YEEEEAHHHH

Addendum so as to not to irritate Kaos:

We should start a "Show us your wiring" picture thread in the multimedia section. I'll be down to show you all what my wiring looks like :)

-> S

hey i am jsut trying to show my sub harness and install to help others out.

... and make a buck and "ttt" and bump your post like it's in the classified section :)

Hey I'm just writing a post.

hey man i know this thread is ancient, it came up in a google search and its EXACTLY what im looking for, anyways i need the pics in the original post of the step by step, they arent showing up anymore, could the OP send them to me via email, sean58266@yahoo.com, or if someone else has step by step pics lmk thanks, and sorry again for bringing this back up

Back