"Guaranteed to Pass Emissions" Formula

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had the same problem with an 88' Chevy Caprice Estate Wagon, tried using the G2P formula, it's crap. Not even worth the time of buying and trying. Like raidmax suggested, i used seafoam too, which helped a little, but i also had to clean out my egr valve. Just pull it off and soak it in gas for a day or so, best way of cleaning it that i came across. With a clean egr, seafoam and an octane booster, i got my smog-monster to pass no problem.

<<rubs eyes>> Man it's been forever since I've seen this thread ;-)

Yeah I don't even have that car anymore. Sold that bad baby! Good tip though bro.

crc formula

Anyone ever heard of or used this stuff??? Is it even worth trying?

http://www.crcindustries.com/crcwebcanada/Portals/0/canada/automotiveimages/75060b.jpg

Finally got my car to be able to be tested using the tailpipe test, but it didn't pass the low speed testing. The NOX or is it NOx was high. High speed it passed fine. Was wondering if anyone here has actually tried this or can recommend something like this that actually does help.

All I know is that my 1991 camry failed the emissions test and someone told me to run a bottle of "guaranteed to pass" through a tank of gas, so I did, filled the tank back up and re-took my emissions test, and it passed! I was pleasantly surprised.

see this thread:

Last edited:
Back