GUDE RACING OR IMPORTBUILDERS ??????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

alright, finally decided on a jdm b16 a2. now i'm stuck on what package to go with. for all of those who know of GUDE BULLFROG RACING and IMPORTBUILDERS here's a question for ya. which one of these packages is better?

IMPORTBUILDER:Springs or Coilovers
Front strut bar
Rear Strut Bar
Lower Tie bar
IB Spec Head=
IB Spec Valvetrain in head
New valve seals
3 angle valve job
Wicked Cams, IB Approved
Cam Gears
Intake Manifold
IB "Super" intake
Clutch HD
Flywheel

How about $2685 for all that. Shipping included

GUDE RACING:A. PORTED POLISHED HEAD WITH RACING VALVE GRIND AND HIGH COMPRESSION CHAMBERS . B. BIG BORE THROTTLE BODIE.
C. BULLFROG / STINGER RACE CAMS. D. FLOW PORTED INTAKE MANIFOLD. E. RE-PROGRAMED COMPUTER.F.VALVE SPRINGS .PRICE / CORE $1650.00 / $500.00 ADDS UP TO 50 HORSE POWER . if i go with GUDE i'd still have to buy suspension/clutch and flywheel. sorry its so damn long. thanks for the help

I've never dealt with Gude before so I can't say from personal experience... but given all the negative crap I've heard about them, plus my extremely positive experiences with Jeff and IB, I would go with IB.

:thumbsup:

Yes,very good pricing I am currently having my B18C5 Turned into a B20C5 lol,
Killer Block special.
Also look to push 15-25 PSI on it when done. :ph34r:

IB without a doubt!

Worst question ever!! LOL

"moved to engine building- this has nothing to do with a swap"

wow. I must be doing something right. Also guys.

I am in the process of opening a research and developement dyno center in the LA area.

Then I can have way more proof the stuff I sell works as advertised, and so on. I would have alot more graphs up, but one of the damn dyno's we use doesn;t even have a USB port and its in DOS with no floppy drive.

So I can't get anything off it. Sucks. I will get some more from the dynapack and put those up soon.

The new facility will be one where you can purchase any product from me, and then you can come and have me, personally tune the car with the part to show you before and after results.

We are going to have an intake pipe from most every company on the wall, and various headers, oils, spark plugs, etc, all for testing.

thanks guys.

Jeff

i've talked with jeff on the site and off the site in personal emails. he's a great guy. he actually takes genuine intrest in what he is doing, and what his customers are doing. even if you dont buy from him, he has no quams helping you out. i'd deff go with jeff.

Thanks, thanks alot.

I really think that when people see that I do care, i want them to succeed, and that I am on a dang mission to change this industry for the better, then people "might" come to me. There are so many companies out there, selling everything. You have to make a difference to get business. I get negative people hating on me all the time, all over the USA for a variety of reasons for something that happened to me 3+ years ago in texas. And despite all that, I have the most positive attitude in the industry and seek to help people whether they like me, or hate me.

Even people that hate me, buy from me. Because I help them equally. Everyone wants to make HP.

I will be in HOUSTON, TX next sunday and monday tuning a racecar. Anyone live around there wanna come over?

Jeff

Originally posted by Import Builders@Jun 16 2004, 12:10 AM
I will be in HOUSTON, TX next sunday and monday tuning a racecar. Anyone live around there wanna come over?

Jeff

I'll definitely be there if I'm in town.

Back