guess who can't sleep again?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yup, me again.

fuck.

i need to be up in 3 hours to get my ass to the bank to get the check for the RS( which is coming at noon) so i can pay the guy when he gets here before work.

fuck.

/me puts on a pot of coffee..... :(

B what the hell is wrong with you??? I mean I am awake cuz I work graveyard in California it's only 3am here. But in the bright side my friend used to be the manager for The Crystal Method and I have some un-released DJ mixes by them....
Fucking Rockin.....

Edit: Well it Rocks for those who like break beats.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear the insomnia is back, you sure you dont want to start smoking da chronic :p

I seriously dont see how you cant sleep. since i started my new job sleep started coming so easily to me (albeit there are the nights that i dont make it to sleep until 1, but its better than what it used to be).

It might be because im a Capricorn and i throw myself into my work. I DONT KNOW, but yeah, this shit aint healthy.

dang man...ok...i tell ya what...find a way to get your hands on some codeine(sp?)...and that will put you right to sleep...until you become immune to it...then youll have to find another alternative...lol

^Da chronic always works, never loses its effect for me :p I quit a lil while ago and its been tough sleeping, I just finally started falling asleep like normal again :)

How much coffee do you drink a day? I dont care when you drink it, but if you're drinking a lot it can keep you up at night.

i didn;t have ANY coffee yesterday at all. none.

on the bright side, i got a lot of work done in those 4 hours with no interruption, made it to my banks to get my money in check, had 2 hot tellers....

one saw me roll up in the m3 cuz i parked right in front like the prick bastard I am, then obviously saw my account, and kinda gave me this little smirk. haha

i shoulda asked her for her number.... but, i got something else in the works hopefully :p

:lol: Should've told her that's your rainy day account :p

it is, actually. I havne't done anything with that account in almost 3 years. just been sitting there. it's raning, and i want another car :ph34r:

good enough reason, right?

oh well, i didn't kill it... its still there with some cash in it :p

maybe i'll go back tomorrow and deposit a shit ton of money into it. lol

Its not really about how much you have a day(coffee), if you're drinking an above average amount a week/month it'll fuck you up for sleep.

caffine doesn't really effect me. I go out for coffee almost every night ~9pm... have been for years. I can drink a pot and fall asleep shortly there after no problems.

Huh. Maybe its all of those dildos haunting you from your closet, or did you bury those in the backyard yet?

nothin says class like two balls in your mouth while smoking a cigerette. :p all i can think of is the piss on you song when i saw the pic of the guy over the girls on the couch.

Back