Guess who i saw today :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and the response was......................??????????????

if he's been readin I suggest you all wear masks and glove when he gets his beat down or you'll all be screwed

He said he found the parts box in the returned shipping area at his shop. He asked for my info again cause he lost. He said he would ship the parts out to me, and apologized for the trouble. I replied to him saying, I expect tracking numbers with in a few days.

Sup Brian :p, I usualy am getting ready for work right now but since i'm on perm vaction, i'd figure i'd drop by and say

:tfg:
side-ACC-icon.gif
:gives:

thats fucking gay man :( i can't beleive that shit.

im not answering one call tonight - fuck them

ok if he's contacted you .. i ahven't gotten a call yet .. he's going to have to come up with a very good excuse because he's closed all sensible options with me through the conversations i've had with him

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Oct 2 2002, 10:05 PM
He said he found the parts box in the returned shipping area at his shop. He asked for my info again cause he lost. He said he would ship the parts out to me, and apologized for the trouble. I replied to him saying, I expect tracking numbers with in a few days.

:whatafucktard:

you know that's gotta be b.s... he probably didnt expect any of the people he ripped off to go through with legal action. he's just shook, im sure.

I think its BS too, but no matter what I'm getting my parts or my money back. If i don't get tracking numbers soon, I'll give him one more chance and demand my money back. If i don't get it, I'm pressing charges. I've already filed a complaint with the police, all they need is my ok to press charges. Then they will contact his local police department. I'm trying to be nice to this kid and settle it between me and him. Mail fraud is a serious crime, if he has any common sense he will send me my parts or money and avoid getting arrested.

Back