1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess who joined the vtec club? (but has a bigger problem now)

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 93civicracer, Feb 28, 2008.

1. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

Yea I got the rywire harness and plugged it up works great I LOVE it. But I have an even bigger problem...

I don't know if it was something I did or what, but right after I wired Vtec the radiator fan wouldn't work. The radiator fan started coming right on as soon as you turn the key (before you even start the engine) and stay on the whole time. Now it doesn't come on at all.

I've checked all the connections they're good checked everything over and again and the radiator was new when I bought the car like 8 months ago and when I first bought it the radiator didn't work at all, then right after the d15b vtec swap it started coming on right when you turn the key and staying on, and after I wired in the vtec now it doesn't come on at all. Any advice or what should I check? Need to know quick cause the engine's runnin hot as hell I turn it off when the temp gauge goes up half way.
Draft saved Draft deleted