Guess Who's Back?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
ok... so... you all know (and love to hate) me as StarBellieAngel... ;) it's been a while... just thought i'd say hello... things have been quite different...

i moved back in with my mom and dad, and i have no computer there since i left it at my friends house. there's no internet at my parents house anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

still lookin for stable work. shitty part is, there's nothing close... :( but i do get paid 10 bucks an hour, 6 hours a day, 1 to 3 days a week now... to sit on my ass and play cards... and handle the occasional phone call.

just thought you guys might like to know what i've been up to.

:) best way to get a hold of me is on yahoo or msn.

y!- StarBellieAngel (i signed in all day on my phone)
msn - StarBellieAngel@hotmail.com

yea... it's a long story, that i really don't want to get into on here. but, now that you know how to get a hold of me... do it up. i'd put my number up here but that's just suicide.

let me email it to you. ;)

i can't use it on my phone unless i have them forwarded... but then i get 28937493874398271938473981734923 text messages and i spent 100 bucks just in OVERAGES for texting. god my plan sucks.

anyone work at verizon wanna help me upgrade my plan n stuff??

Hey hey, are you in San Jo now? Holla back, I have recieved lots of goodies for the hatch since we last spoke. Hope all is well.

thanks peeps. :) no. i'm not in san jo anymore... i'm in LB with my parents... :angry: but that's all good.

finding a job sucks, but at least they call me in to work at least one day a week thru the temp agency. :)

i just need STABLE work, and i'll be fine. i'd love to see what you have going with the civic!!!

i need intake, subs, and a few other things dave took off the teg, but that will happen once i pay my bills y0.

havok- i'd go to nextel, but their phones/plans are uber expensive, and i am as you read above in kind of a quandry. i need a job to pay bills, but the bills don't stop. lol and if i quit my plan now, i pay UBER teh more to switch. ghey contracts.

it sounds lik it brian....
she says I, instead of we.

B dizzle - glad to see me back? hahaha... yea... it's nice to be around. but i won't be long. *sigh*

Brian11:1- well, TS sucked ass. they thought i knew nothing, they thought i was just being some board slut... but i was joking around with you. those guys are complete assholes to me because i drive a NON CAVALIER or whatever other pieces of steel they have. i don't need more drama in my life. either way, you still have my number bish! ;)

PissedOffB / Brandon (iron1)- well, yea. i didn't want to get into it and bring drama, but you had to point it out. we've separated for the time and being. i'm living with my mom, he's got the apartment. the kids are in school, and well taken care of.

with that said... i don't want a bunch of ims to him or me about it... i'd rather have left it off the board. hence i kinda didn't mention it. but... carry on. i just won't talk about it on here.

seems like everyone is selling their 'lame' import to get a 'cool' one. i'm jealous. i love my car so much, and i'm glad i got her back... she seems to have missed me also. :D

how have you all been doing?? some of you i've talked to... a select few quite often. :)

and gee it's so nice to see that you guys cared that i was gone. even if it was just a little bit. hahaha

misti's back.... back again....misti's back... tell your friends....

there's nothin like a lil eminem to get a thread going. or kill it. lol

hey twan!

on a side note... i feel like a n00b but not a n00b. i mean, yea. i'm new... but... old... and like not OG old, but... yea. ok. i need to eat. or sleep. or something.

yeah im glad your back, you know your shiz about DA's. holla at me sometime.

Back