Guess who's getting lingerie?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So my old lady is gettin one of them half bra deals with a tiny skirt to go with it...

somebody's gonna be having fun tonight

feel free to post your adventures for the weekend...

and uh, yesterday was her birthday and i think she really liked the necklace i got her so now i get gifts...
thats what i call a good return on investment :p

lol, been there, done that...
not too impressed...

i wanted to send her to the bedroom spa for a facial for her birthday but thats a HUGE no-no for her... like HUGE... i think i would loose valuable parts of my anatomy if i tried it...

Show me a chick that likes it when you "finish" on her face.. I'll marry her.. or not.. being that I am already married and all.....

Looks like I'm going to be humping teggy LCA's all weekend while waiting for my damned bushing to arrive.

Then I'll hump 'em all next weekend getting the new bushings to fit.

OH!! Almost forgot!

P.S. What you are experiencing is called "Positive Reinforcement". Is your chick a psych major?? This is written in the text.. You buy her nice jewelery, she likes it, she rewards you. You are left with the idea in your head that if you buy her jewelery, you will be rewarded. Concious or sub-concious.. It will be there.

damn, B beat me to it, I can't beleive that wasn't the first post. :laugh:

going on the prowl tomorrow night at a club in DC. im gonna get so drunk i cant feel feelings. =)

Quoted post[/post]]
Show me a chick that likes it when you "finish" on her face.. I'll marry her.. or not.. being that I am already married and all.....

Looks like I'm going to be humping teggy LCA's all weekend while waiting for my damned bushing to arrive.

Then I'll hump 'em all next weekend getting the new bushings to fit.

OH!! Almost forgot!

P.S. What you are experiencing is called "Positive Reinforcement". Is your chick a psych major?? This is written in the text.. You buy her nice jewelery, she likes it, she rewards you. You are left with the idea in your head that if you buy her jewelery, you will be rewarded. Concious or sub-concious.. It will be there.

People seriously need to realize that your posts are getting better and better every goddam time.

Yeah, this weekend the only penetration going on in my house will be the WD40. I got my new wheel cylinders in, and the lines fractured. New line time. Clutch, complete drum rebuild and the new hubs / bearing assembly. At my age, and point in the dating game (13 years this month with the same girl, shoot me now) the only kind of contact I crave is her to poke her head in and offer me coffee. I would say "Offer me a hand" but that's like expecting a threesome - It happens only in my imagination.

Yup. That's the secret to a 12 year relationship. 0 expectations.

And on a side note: You know what I really crave out of life ? My own fucking schedule. My time is completely at the disposal of others, and I get nothing done. Tonight my friend begged me to go out with him and get a dishwasher. "I need the hand, no one else will do it". Well, that was 8:00 and I rolled in at Midnight - No dishwasher. Just putzing with my fuckin schedule like it's nothing. And then, if I'm late or have to cancel on something with anyone, I fuckin hear about it. That's what I want for christmas now. To be left alone. Bah ! Bullshit.

My new chickie and I are headed to the zoo tomorrow afternoon... Then probably back to my place for the ole movie/dinner/hanky panky move. It was her suggestion. It's going to be two weeks tomorrow that we've been seeing each other, and this will possibly make the first time for the deed between us. I'm liking this chickie lots. She's a lot more fun, smart, AND adventurous all rolled into one than my last two g/f's combined.

And she said she's into the facial thing. :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
My new chickie and I are headed to the zoo tomorrow afternoon... Then probably back to my place for the ole movie/dinner/hanky panky move. It was her suggestion. It's going to be two weeks tomorrow that we've been seeing each other, and this will possibly make the first time for the deed between us. I'm liking this chickie lots. She's a lot more fun, smart, AND adventurous all rolled into one than my last two g/f's combined.

And she said she's into the facial thing. :thumbsup:

I cant wait to see the pictures =)

Quoted post[/post]]
Actually, my girl likes it when I finish on her face. :shrug2:

but sorry, i'm gonna marry this one :p :mrgreen: BTW- my son is due soon, January 6th, :woowoo:

Last night, she wanted to get dressed up and go to dinner. So I put on a nice shirt, she got all dolled up and we had Italian food. YAY. We get back to her place and she shows me some stuff she bought. This pheromone stuff that's supposed to drive guys crazy...I think it worked more on her than me :ph34r:. She also got this rasberry stuff that leaves a tingly feeling on her nipples, it was quite good! We had a lot of fun last night. 3 times, but I didn't get to stay the night. But tonight on the other hand....more fun with the toys, and I'm staying over. I'm counting on at least 5 times. :ph34r: +1

well, i fucked myself, up early and home late every night trying to get my civic all back together...

i got to see the stuff, but just in the bag...

and fuck all you facial giving bastards...
i hate you all...

pull off the abe lincoln, and ill paypal you 29 cents.

dirty-proverbs.com

look up the abe lincoln.

and if i pay you 29 cents, paypal will change you 30 cents for the fee :p

Shave your balls, chode, and pubic area and set the clippings aside on a sheet of paper before a girl gives you head. Release your load all over her face and pick up the piece of paper and blow the hair into her face. The result will produce a nice patchy beard similar to our 16th President. You may also choose to grab the nearest Derringer and blow her head off and call this a John Wilkes Booth if you're that fucking nuts.

whoa...

apollo 69 - After eating 6 burritos and drinking a quart of buttermilk, hold back the diarrhea until your legs start to shake then hold your trembling anus over your girls face and make her count down until blastoff.

wtf???
lol

belly slap - Position a girl on her back with her head upside down hanging over the edge of the bed. Proceed to stick your dick in her open mouth, then lick your hands and slap her belly hard with both hands. The gasp will pull your dick right in and completely down her throat.

there's some good ones on there...

Or the stranger.

Hit it from behind, then secretly switch places with your friend. When she gets really close to orgasm, knock on the window and wave at her.

Quoted post[/post]]
Or the stranger.

Hit it from behind, then secretly switch places with your friend. When she gets really close to orgasm, knock on the window and wave at her.
:laugh: :laugh:
WTF, that's just, fuck...I don't know what to call it.
I always heard that the stranger was that you sit on your hand till it starts to fall asleep, then you start jacking-off with it and since you have no feeling in your hand, it feels like it's someone else. :shrug2:

Back