guilty pleasures?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think someone posted this, but i also watch vh1's shitty shows...

the 100 hottest stars or some shit...
100 shocking rock moments or what have you

its about the only T and A i can see without getting the old lady flipping her shit...

and i get prostitutes on GTA :ph34r:

I didn't think Enya was a bad thing., I sing along to Orinoco Flow since it came out in 1987. I first saw it on VH1, and was completely spell bound.

I listen to and know most lyrics of Bjork's.

Both are no reason to be ashamed or feel guilty.

I can sing "What kind of Fool" by Barry Gibb and Barbra Streisand, both harmonies and keys. Not only "can" I , but I "Do". and I use that beautiful system in the Civic to pump out that very song and sing it at the top of my lungs.

I thought Sky High was a KICK ASS MOVIE.

wow youre just diggin that whole. i didnt even play pokemon when i was in elementry school. GT2 ALL THE WAY!!

lol, yeah, that too...homophones are tough for me....or im watching mash and just trying to be witty (unsuccessfully i might add)

i should have said 'used to' considering i have a job and never play my GBA anymore. Lately I've been into the .hack series, and even that's taking a lot of time to get through. i notice FFXII is coming out as well... I still need to watch Advent Children.

*sigh*

I'm such a geek.

Softer, softest. Best Hole song ever. Unless you're singing the 'green grass grows all around' song... HAHA

Back